template

Wednesday 11 December 2013

Firstly I need a Design Team

I plan to start a NEW challenge blog on January 14th 2014  - for MEN - called CARDZ 4 GUYZ. - To cover from a baby shower (boy) to retirement. All mediums, - stamping - all methods,  CD images, Kit images, whatever is your thing, UNLESS a specific technique is the challenge. This will be a non-sponsored - non prize giving challenge blog - there are no perks, no freebies, this is just for the enjoyment of being on a Design Team.
This DT Call will close at midnight on 30th December 2013

     I am an addicted crafter looking for like-minded fellow crafters to join me in this brand new venture.  Some of you may know me from around the crafting community, I have over three years experience of being on Design Teams, so know what it is like to be a DT member. Check me out on my blog http://www.cazroscraftycorner.blogspot.co.uk/

   I am looking for a Design Team to join me in this NEW adventure.
   The term will be for six months initially with a view to extend.
  • You will need to be an active blogger, being a social networker would be an advantage but it is not necessary. Be able to make and post a project once a week to meet challenge deadlines. 


  •  Each team member will be required to comment on fellow DT members and challenge entries using allocated commenting numbers. This is an ESSENTIAL part of being on the team.

  • No previous design team experience is necessary– as this is a brand new challenge blog, I would love to consider someone who is trying to get started in the DT world.
  • If you would like to join me in my new venture, please e-mail me at cazro2512@btinternet.com  and tell me a little about yourself, why you would like to join me, along with your blog addy for me to see your style.

2 comments:

  1. It's always fun and exciting to participate in a water sport. Have you ever taken part in a scuba diving or snorkeling excursion? This should be on your bucket list. Purchase Dive Gear for your adventures & choose your destination. The experience will be even more memorable if you visit with family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shop the Best Scuba Diving Wetsuit in the market today. It will be comfortable to wear for you. We have a good variety of Wetsuits suitable for Men, Women & Kids.

    ReplyDelete